2 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhashmi

Reaction score
I have 2 problems for 4 days!

1. I have seen fantastico every where and can't find it.
2. I tried to change the theme so that I can see fantastico but the theme is also not changing. When i try to change it, it shows the progress screen all the time and nothing appears after that screen.

Now it has been 4 days, plz help me some one.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
1. Fantastico is in Cpanel. It's hidden on the Scripts and Stats page (button at the top). It's the last option on that particular page. It just isn't on the main page.

2. Not sure what is up with theme's for cpanel. They may not work to change due to the move and haven't be fixed yet.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Star, he's true.
Fantastico is not working in my cPanel too.
It doesn't appear anywere in my cPanel, and when i go to /fantastico/index.php the page appears in blank...

mhashmi

Reaction score
i am telling them for 4 days that there is no fantastico but no one is listening!!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Making sure you're clicking in the right area:

http://lw90210.x10hosting.com/img/fantastico.jpg

If it's not there on your account then you definetly have a problem, but I'm betting you're clicking in the wrong spot - it's definetly there...

Edit: And of course my sites being laggy >_<

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
hm..
You've a rare cPanel skin. :p
I don't have that one. Which one you have? Maybe it's because of the skin...

Chris Z

Reaction score
you may be using the x or x2 skin, in order to change into Cpanel XP Evolution, you need to click on "Theme Changer" (it should be the last link in cPanel) and change it to Cpanel XP Evolution, that's what that skin is

edit- oh shiaz..i tried changing it to that skin just now, and it said "skin successfully changed to "Neptune" idk wtf that means lmao and now cPanel don't work for me :(

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
I've the "rv" themes, and it only let me change between rv colors, and not to another theme :|

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
mhashmi said:
i am telling them for 4 days that there is no fantastico but no one is listening!!!

Nobody? Seems a lot of people have "heard" ... as there are a few messages regarding cpanel and fantastico ...
Its probably not a top priority for admins - as they are trying to catch up with new accounts, fixing errors due to the move ... They do know about it, I can bet on it.

mhashmi

Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
you may be using the x or x2 skin, in order to change into Cpanel XP Evolution, you need to click on "Theme Changer" (it should be the last link in cPanel) and change it to Cpanel XP Evolution, that's what that skin is

edit- oh shiaz..i tried changing it to that skin just now, and it said "skin successfully changed to "Neptune" idk wtf that means lmao and now cPanel don't work for me :(

there is no xp evolution theme in my cpanel!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
o_O

Well that probably explains it - I never changed mine off of the defaults, and something tells me Corey maybe didn't install it on anything _but_ the default :S

And hows this for interesting: I can't _find_ a link for theme changing ON xp evolution :S

Seems now I'm the one who needs an image to point out where it is (god how I hate irony)...

mhashmi

Reaction score
Corey, plzzz help me. It seems that I am the only one who can't see fantastico in my cpanel. :(

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
No, nobody can see it. It's probably temporarily down. If you want something installed so badly, DIY or make a request in the Marketplace, use all your (regular) points.

Status
Not open for further replies.