2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

strict99

Reaction score
Hi all,

1. Is there a problem for X10 members to use Cloudflare since the migration from 'chopin' to 'vox' ? (manually, not the one through cpanel when available)
I've tried it multiple times but it always said that the website was offline and a snapshot of my previous layout was delivered from the times it was hosted on 'chopin' server

2. Is vox.x10hosting having issues at the moment ? (website http://strictlyhonest.com doesn't load for about an hour now, that's why I would love to have cloudflare running again because I only use embedded external content (fb/twitter) so my website would always work anyway like now when 'vox' is down)

Many thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

hexlolx1

Reaction score
Hi, you will need to change the dns for Cloudflare. You are most likely using the old nameserver for chopin. Please try changing it to 198.91.81.4

Last edited:

strict99

Reaction score
Hi, you will need to change the dns for Cloudflare. You are most likely using the old nameserver for chopin. Please try changing it to 198.91.81.4

thanks for that.. I'll check those DNS settings.
Now I have to wait till the Vox server is back online I guess...

hexlolx1

Reaction score
You want to head to 'DNS Settings' for the site you are trying to fix. Then find the 'A' name record for yourname.com and try changing it to 198.91.81.4 (Remember you are doing this on Cloudflare)I'd like to throw this out there though. Vox seems to be down at the moment for me, so I would recommend trying this and waiting a while to confirm if it worked. And that I am not official staff for x10hosting I am just a fellow user who had the same problem after the server migration.

hexlolx1

Reaction score
You will need to locate the 'DNS Settings' for your site on Cloudflare. Change the 'A' name record 'yourname.com' from the old one (Chopin) to the new (Vox).

Keep in mind that Vox is currently down at the moment and you should wait a while after making the changes to see if this helped.

hexlolx1

Reaction score
Hi thank you for your answer,
but how to change it ?

You will need to locate the 'DNS Settings' for the site you desire. Find the 'A' name record for yourname.com and change it from the old Chopin one to the new Vox.

I am not x10 staff, I am just a fellow user who had the same problem after server migration.

strict99

Reaction score
Hi thank you for your answer,
but how to change it ?

If you're using cloudflare, you'll need to go to the Cloudflare dashboard, there is an icon on the right of your website to enter "DNS settings".
(This has nothing to do with the fact that cpanel and websites are down on Vox)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Vox seems to be having problems at the moment.

strict99

Reaction score
cpanel is back but my new site build with many dedication is gone!!!
the directory is empty!!

I get to a defaultwebpage.cgi, I'M SO SCARED RIGHT NOW :(
I've made the new one yesterday so I didn't even have the time to make a backup yet and I have a fanpage on fb with 307 fans and people from around the world(host can see the stats) are asking me where the website has gone.

please don't tell me the website is gone ????

my browser is still open with the website on it from this morning:

Naamloos.jpg

strict99

Reaction score
I'm really happy and trying to close this thread now (I forgot in previous post)

Status
Not open for further replies.