2 suggestions

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
1 suggestion
would be nice if u had a sticky post somewhere showing what country's currently block t and if possible for how long, idk if similar list exists but i can not find any

2 suggestion
would also be nice if u alowed exsisiting accounts when blocking a country and just block t new signups,

blocking exsisting users that moved here before there country got blockt whitout warning when they not done anyting wrong or broke any rules is wrong and makes x10 look bad, this means u can not trust x10 because even if u sign up today if your country get block t one year from now your site goes down,

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
As the Admins said below they said they do not block the people that already have an account jut the new ones

Gindolaras

Reaction score
Some pepoles has stupid, one is spammer and second register same ip many times and after must suffer other good members how just want make self website!

Not fear some way!

Anyway its my options!

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
it was 2 sugestions in first post and yes Darkmere they said that but reality is a different, u are partley corect u can still log in so in that way they dont block existing users.

my site stopt working , i never broken any rules or attended to, all files gone or hidden, u can read all about my problem at support here even some nice ss in there, im still waiting for reply,

on irc panel i got the reply that my country got blockt and thats the reason so i got either wrong info on irc or x10 IS blocking even existing accounts no one have any use of a account that they can not use or upload files to so my suggestions in first post remain the same,

considering the answer i got on irc i think i got the right to be angry what anger me most is the lack of communication a simple notification or forum post would have been nice warning existing users so they could move and let there users know new address

until this happened i just had positive tings to say about x10 ,was planning to upgrade when my main site ready for live i just had a simple gaming site and a forum here and never needed any support to talk about either until now , but guess i got yet another reason to hate abusers they destroy for all either way its morally wrong to treat existing legit users in this way

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no published list of blocked countries, but that shouldn't matter anyway as you can always try to sign up and if tells you that you are blocked, then well you are blocked. Unless something drastically changes in your country's enforcement of copyright laws and other illegal online activities, it is highly unlikely that your country will be unblocked, however there may be other programs in the future that would allow users in blocked countries to create accounts (although this is pure speculation). Please also be aware that premium hosting does not block countries from signing up.

As for your other support thread, I escalated it up so that people with more access to the servers can investigate. I left instructions there on how to access the new ticket.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
first ty skizzers for the help with my support thread

as for the country list ,personally i was looking for it to get conformation when i heard my country got block t seeing i already have a account here and been having for awhile,
that and if someone askt me for a good host i can t recomend x10 if they cant sign up for that reason a list would be good

u never know if a country have changed unless u try to unlock them sometimes mabye after a year or something , i can just speak about my own country the copyright laws cant be any better then they are people go to jail for braking them or get to pay alot of money ,our laws in copyright is similar or same to usa laws, but like all laws, allays some that don't respect them and destroy for all, personally i think its just bad luck if majority of users that find this host first is that kind of people

anyway just my taught s about this have a good day

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
first ty skizzers for the help with my support thread

as for the country list ,personally i was looking for it to get conformation when i heard my country got block t seeing i already have a account here and been having for awhile,
that and if someone askt me for a good host i can t recomend zymic if they cant sign up for that reason a list would be good

u never know if a country have changed unless u try to unlock them sometimes mabye after a year or something , i can just speak about my own country the copyright laws cant be any better then they are people go to jail for braking them or get to pay alot of money ,our laws in copyright is similar or same to usa laws, but like all laws, allays some that don't respect them and destroy for all, personally i think its just bad luck if majority of users that find this host first is that kind of people

anyway just my taught s about this have a good day

From what I was reading it isnt the laws that are in your country it is the abuse ... if over 80% of the users from your country abuse the service then it is a problem

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
whats that got to do with my suggestions or what i wrote obviously majority that find this host have been abusing if a country get blockt i suggest u read what i wrote again slowly

vmike0992

Reaction score
From what I was reading it isnt the laws that are in your country it is the abuse ... if over 80% of the users from your country abuse the service then it is a problem

too bad that when x people in x country abuse from this tool, you have to pay 4 it :mad:

Darkmere

Reaction score
I suggest you go back and re-read what I put ... it had nothing to do with your suggestion but to a later comment

Last edited: