2 suspensions in 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

marox

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Well I've just got my DNS redirection up and running since 20hours, and I've got already 2 suspensions in the last 45 minutes for "High server resource usage" and i'm the only visitor of my websites today !

The first suspension was for 45 Min, and I've got unsuspended 35min later, and only 5 Min after the unsuspension, I've got suspended for another 60min. I don't know what happend with the suspension script, but I think something gone wrong over there.

if some one have the amability to explain me, and unsuspend my account by the way, that would be nice. Thanks :cool:

Details:
Cpanel Username: marox
Server: Lotus
Package: Ad Free
Edit: There we go. My third suspension in less 2 hours. I'm so....Well !

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I unsuspended your account for you. May I ask what you have on your account for scripts?

marox

Reaction score
I have Joomla with some component/mambot and a licence IPB board.
When I've got my first suspension, minutes ago I installed a Page Cache component, i thought it was the cause, so I've desinstalled it, but minutes after I've got my second suspension.

Anyway, since 1 hour now I'm doing some cleaning, up my database and my modules/mambot/component to have normal "usage" !

Thanks for the unsuspension Brandon (Y)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Alright, try doing that and see if it helps out. If you get resuspended post back here and I will unsuspend you.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Doesn't look like its happened over the past 3 days. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.