20 credits to Register

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I signed up under your ref link as EarthIncentives. I'm waiting for the confirmation email.

gamesake

Reaction score
I registered. When will I get the credits.
I got no registration email.

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Singing up now: username Daniel

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for registering at the FreelanceFirst. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
ok my username is: tartou2

Thank you for registering, tartou2. An email has been dispatched to here my email with details on how to activate your account. Click here to return to where you were previously.

You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

and a message sent to my email:
Dear tartou2,

Thank you for registering at the FreelanceFirst. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I signed up under Twinkie and set your as the referrer. I never received the activation email, but I signed up :)

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I signed up as xav0989 and set you as referrer.

tcmstr134

Reaction score
Registered as PBfeZ

First post on here in almsot a year... It great to be back :)