[200 points] Website logo Needed

rs.top

Reaction score
I am wanting to make a personal website, but I need a logo. I am wanting a logo. I want a good logo for my website http://www.bigbucksonline.co.cc ! I am wanting, more of a silver and black logo. I do not have the template on the site yet. Lets make the size.....994px BY 371px. I am going to want it like....I am really into computers so...yeah, if you have any questions post them. Also, pretty obvious...I have to like the logo!

EDITS:

I AM NOW GIVING 300 CREDITS TO THE LOGO I GET THAT I LIKE

THE SIZE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 994 X 371

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
I was going to but first you need a proper website layout this idea is bad.

1) Its all images.
2) Its confusing.
3) It has somthing to do with microsoft = Failure.

rs.top

Reaction score
that was just me throwing something out to mess with, just follow the things I gave you

JXVForums

Reaction score
I have one here, tell me if you like it.

*deleted*

You can resize as you wish, since it is a vector image.

Last edited:

rs.top

Reaction score
Well, I need an actual logo, not some crappy logo you made in 5 seconds. I need on that was made.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Well, I need an actual logo, not some crappy logo you made in 5 seconds. I need on that was made.

hey man, watch it, if you really want to get on that was made good, i wouldnt insult the guy who is making it.. even tho it was made in little time

JXVForums

Reaction score
hey man, watch it, if you really want to get on that was made good, i wouldnt insult the guy who is making it.. even tho it was made in little time

Sorry shadow, but I have to agree with rs there and say that THAT picture was utter ****. I was in chem class and sorta came across this request. I had to make up something real quick so I posted that, but for some reason I didn't even think twice about it. That is probably the worst thing I have ever sent to anybody and I will NEVER make something that had NO work in it to ANYBODY ever again.

I apologize rs for that poor display of skills.
Please see if this image is more of your liking.
BigBuckscopy.png

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
just a note JVX
http://www.logoinstant.com/terms-of-use/
you are not allowed to post up their logo designs for resale without their written consent
You may not place any of our logo design, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from Us.

JXVForums

Reaction score
I understand and it will never happen again. As I said, I'm sorry for that poor effort of work. It will take me time to re-do that banner since the requirements have been changed, but I will only do so if you approve of the current work rs.

*Edit*
I'm also going to delete the image in my 1st post.
As I said, I'm very sorry.

Last edited:

rs.top

Reaction score
That one is not too bad ,but I was wanting it to say like "Bigbucks Online" and maybe have something to do with computers, as well as still have the black and gray design
Edit:
Also, if you dont mind, please make it the size...

994PX X 371PX

Last edited:

JXVForums

Reaction score
Just to be sure this deal is still up, I'm still alive and kicking. I just never got around to making that new banner since what you seem to want will make me go do a complete redo of the banner. Should be up in the near future.

Mallino

Reaction score
without knowing what the website is about its hard to come up with a logo, i was presuming something involving money, so heres my effort.

chy85.png

300 points is a bit small as well. A lot of work goes into headers, that alone took a good 2 hours.

Last edited: