25-50 creds for advertising on your site!

tondopie

Reaction score
Here's the deal, I will give you:

25 credits for posting a button on your site.

35 credits for posting a large button on your site.

50 credits for posting a banner on your site.

You MUST leave them up for a month or until 100 unique clicks (Which ever comes first)

The images MUST be linked to my site (http://opensourceds.info)

The Images MUST be the ones hosted on my site (So I can monitor the number of clicks)

Here is the button:

button.png

Here are the large buttons:

bottled.png

bottled-sdark.png

Here are the banners:

banner_small.png

banner_small-sdark.png

banner_small-dark_emu.png

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Disable any adblocking software you have enabled, such as AdBlock Plus for firefox.

aopsftw: you might want to change the path those images are stored in - any ad filter that filters urls with the phrase /ads/ in it will stop those from loading, hence why I among other users can't see anything cept the last banner, which isn't stored in that folder.

I'm not interested in the offer, just realized thats why they weren't loading and thought I'd give a heads up :)

Edit: Ninja'd by tondopie >_<

I did check adblockplus's blocked items though, theres a few in there, all from your site, so its definitely blocking them.

Last edited:

tondopie

Reaction score
I can do that, just make a button and give me the link and I'll add it to the affiliates list.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I'll advertise your site for free if you advertise my site.

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
Lol. It was Ad Block Plus ><
Well I added one of your banners to my site. I probably won't ever take it down since I <3 DSes and I'm too lazy too :p

edit: http://saumpro.com/friends.php

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I added my site to your please add mine to yours please, you can see your add at the bottom of my page here at xgi.exofire.net please use firefox when visiting its not really good with IE

gamerdude

Reaction score
I will post it on my site now but I do not want pay now as my site is not even near completion, also, if you would, I will put your ads on my site if you put my ads on your site. Like I said though, it may be about 2 weeks before my site is even decent. When I have them, I will give you the ads for my site if you want them.

I think the joint advertising would work well since both of our site are geared towards gamers and modding games and/or consoles (including handhelds).

Last edited:

tondopie

Reaction score
I added my site to your please add mine to yours please, you can see your add at the bottom of my page here at xgi.exofire.net please use firefox when visiting its not really good with IE

Added! :biggrin: