[250+]To install a script and getting it working on my site

rjvilla

Reaction score
What kind of script is it? PHP, CGI?

Are there any requirements? usually there should be a readme file or installation guide.

Have you uploaded it to your server yet?

stuart1010

Reaction score
PHP
I have 2 scripts in php.Only need 1 of them

I will post the readme for the one i want.
no i havent uploaded it yet.

Attachments

• README.txt
    269 bytes · Views: 56

rjvilla

Reaction score
Looks like you need to do a few things. I don't know what level expertise you have.

Accodring to the readme there is a database.txt file that has data that needs to be imported into a table in your database. Not sure what database youa re using.

Then you need to reviview the contents of the config.php and /admin/config.php files There are probably database authentication credentials that need to be modified.

I'm not sure where you modify the paypal info.

stuart1010

Reaction score
i tried getting it to work before but i get mysql errors on certin php files all over the page i tried setting it up before.

and my level in php is newbie

gomarc

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you modify the paypal info.

After installing the script, you login as administrator, and there’s where you enter the Paypal info (at least that’s what I think the readme says).

taha116

Reaction score
Since he offered first its his deal but if you change minds or something and need someone else, PM me and ill do it

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Ok what links?
FTP
do you want the files as well

you can ad another user in cpanel with limited permitio bcoz i never use ftp and yes i will need the files with out it how im gona do anything :biggrin:

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
i cant explain it ok just give me the details when im done installing the script change the pass ok this way is easy pm me

and yes i got ur pms

Last edited: