28 Weeks later or I am legend

sunils

Reaction score
Sorry I didnt see any of the movie which you have said. could have included more names so that users will have more to say about the movies.

DJSlayer

Reaction score
Both were pretty bad if you ask me. I am Legend had Will Smith, I think that makes it better, no one beats Will Smith! :biggrin:

But seriously ... story in both was very lacking in my opinion. I am Legend was ok but the ending was just over the top, easily avoidable yet very predictable, like the rest of the film.

As for 28 weeks later, it didn't really make much sense. Well it made sense, but you know it was just weird and over the top, and again, very predictable. I'd still recommend both films though. Good to watch, and I do have a track record for finding films ALOT more predictable than most people. Or maybe my friends are just stupid :lol:

cityeyes

Reaction score
28 Weeks Later by FAR. It was an amazing sequel to an amazing movie. They made it much more action oriented - there was literally no moment where I wasn't on edge. It was amazing.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Dunno, I kinda liked I am legend.. thought it was a good movie.. Just a personal opinion.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Both, both were good movies along with Resident Evil movies and Mad max movies. Maybe its something to do with the end of the world as we know it. hmm...