3-Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewis11219

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been three days with no webpage, only showing a CGI Bin and webmail, I cant not have my website this long, is there anyway you guys can just send me my database so I can start a backup website for the time being, Im at a total loss with out it.

I understand that you guys are busy, and I understand this is free hosting but I still relied on my website for my clan so I'll need to get that database asap or get my content back asap

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your sever absolut is under migration please wait until it's done.

mattblog

Reaction score
this might be to do with the following

the server you are on ,fris, is currently being migrated and having temporary issues. It will be back up soon. Until it is up you will not be able to access your cpanel. This is for the benefit of your site and will help the servers to run faster and more smoothly

for more info go to
http://status.x10hosting.com/

Hope this Helped and Sorry for the Inconveniance
Matt

or you are on the absolut server which is being upgraded to new hardware. Whatever it is this will take time and should be back up again soon.

As of you not being able to access your files this is to stop you from playing and editing files when they are upgrading or migrating everything..

What is your website just to check.
If not of these are your issues try flushing your dns and clearing your cache and that might just fix the problem by itself.

EDIT: aw derek i was so close lol. next time im not writing as much :biggrin:

Last edited:

blewis11219

Reaction score
I realize it is undermigration but it has been undermigration for 3 days, and the announcment made it seem like it was only going to be under migration for a couple of hours, now please stop wtih the run around and find away to get me a copy of my database-- Please.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Im sorry guys Im not trying to be an a-Hole but everytime i ask for an ETA or any question I get a broken record respons of server under migration, I am just a little frustrated, and I really just would like to know whats going on. Something a little more indepth than server under migration like an ETA, so I can use my site again or something

mattblog

Reaction score
This is for the benefit of your website so it can run faster on faster and smoother servers. there is nothing we can do about it as the servers need to be repaired sometimes due to the population. You can avoid this by purchasing paid hosting at x10premium.com for a low price per year.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Matt

blewis11219

Reaction score
There we go again, still no ETA thats my one request, what is the ETA for this to be done. You offer the services as free stating how great it is but 3 days with no site, and I cant get any support people to give me an ETA

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

And another member estong13 is having the same problem, Im not getting a redirect or error page all my files are just gone....

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

pacis.co.cc if you want to have a look, onlything left is my subdomain for webmail

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Nobody can give you an ETA because there is no ETA, the amount of time depends upon the size and quantity of the accounts being transferred. For example, if the server is going along at 1 account per minute and has 2000 accounts to transfer, you will assume it'll take 2000 minutes, however, some accounts on the server have a higher disk usage and will skew that average over time and it may then take 3000 minutes overall, by which point everyone is complaining that you have failed to meet your ETA.
So basically, they don't set an ETA because it is too vulnerable to fluctuations to accurately predict how long it will take.

blewis11219

Reaction score
Okay, so is there anyway way to get my database, atleast? All my webfiles are gone too -- No redirect page or anything whats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.