[30 or 50Credits]HOT! Vote on my site / register to my website

TPI007

Reaction score
My site is www.GuerrillaArmy.com

I'm offering you 25 credits to vote in a poll in the "Base Camp" section of my site.

I am also offering you 50 credits to register to my site.

We are currently open for enrollment for our affiliate program. See our affiliate program section. All are welcome to apply. thanks.

xPlozion

Reaction score
voted (mcdonalds, but then regretted it and should have chosen arby's).

Last edited:

abhijitvalluri

Reaction score
I voted too. Nice site though.

On an off-topic note, are you hosting this site at x10hosting.com????
Because if you are, (and since there are no ads on your site, I believe its the ad-free plan or paid hosting) you definitely don't seem to be having any php problems. My site is on ad-free plan, and in the past week I've been having numerous php problems and currently it just shows some php errors when you go to the site. If you can let me, I want to PM you regarding this, just to know if I'm the only one with problems.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Just was a bit curious to know!

TPI007

Reaction score
voted (mcdonalds, but then regretted it and should have chosen arby's).

ok credits sent
Edit:
yay... i voted Burger King... their fries are the best

ok credits sent
Edit:

Because if you are, (and since there are no ads on your site, I believe its the ad-free plan or paid hosting) you definitely don't seem to be having any php problems. My site is on ad-free plan, and in the past week I've been having numerous php problems and currently it just shows some php errors when you go to the site. If you can let me, I want to PM you regarding this, just to know if I'm the only one with problems.

ok credits sent
Edit:

no, i'm not using x10... and no i'm not having php problems.
Edit:

i paid you 25 accidently..please vote.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Registered with the username tittat.
Voted the poll.
I have also posted in the forum earlier as per http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/92549-offer-ing-30-credits-post-introductions-my-forum.html but not yet paid. I think you forget to pay me ;)

right, must be when my website had problems now its fixed and i forgot. i owe you 30+25 so =55 credits. thanks for reminding me.
Edit:
Voted the poll.
I have also posted in the forum earlier as per http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/92549-offer-ing-30-credits-post-introductions-my-forum.html but not yet paid. I think you forget to pay me ;)

ok i paid you.
Edit:
Voted the poll.

i'm doing some link exchange and allow banner advertising on my site too if you're interested let me know...

here is the link for the section...

http://www.guerrillaarmy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=20

Last edited:

rkreborn

Reaction score
I voted for burger king =]
burgers + fries are best.

also... I would have registered on your website how ever there was no registration for the forums and none on the front page.
Just a bit of advice... make it a bit eaier to register, if there is a reg link its hard to find.

TPI007

Reaction score

also... I would have registered on your website how ever there was no registration for the forums and none on the front page.
Just a bit of advice... make it a bit eaier to register, if there is a reg link its hard to find.

you want to sign up for my site? for 50 credits?

i will send you 25 for voting.
Edit:

register! it's easy, just visit my website's main page..."Base Camp"! Then everything is there... let me know if you have problems cause other people don't seem to have any.
Edit:

sorry, i made the site so there's only 1 way in and 1 way out =]

but please register, i think you will have fun!
Edit:
Voted the poll.

did you wanted to link exchange or purchase advertisement?

250 credits for 1000 impressions, with unlimited clicks.

Last edited:

rkreborn

Reaction score
lol if you want to find what host his using just go to www.GuerrillaArmy.com/anything it will show the hosts page telling you that page doesn't exist.

I registered with the name rkreborn
I noticed the log in on the base camp page and looked under it.
you should add it to your main page.

TPI007

Reaction score
lol if you want to find what host his using just go to www.GuerrillaArmy.com/anything it will show the hosts page telling you that page doesn't exist.

I registered with the name rkreborn
I noticed the log in on the base camp page and looked under it.
you should add it to your main page.

You have a good point! I will highly consider your opinion.
If you see it there tomorrow then I agree with your idea. Hope to see you around in my website often and please post a intro in forum, you are already registered to forum automatically. =]

the fron end of the site also have profile and communications features, check it out.

rkreborn

Reaction score
I have now registered and posted in intro.
might have a look at advertising.

TPI007

Reaction score
I have now registered and posted in intro.
might have a look at advertising.

thanks i paid you again for signing up....

replied to your intro...

i was wondering if you think putting login in home page (Home Base) instead of the front page (Base Camp) is cool? I don't want to repeat the login panel so keep it minimal. Or you think it should be both Home Base and Base Camp page?