3D Modeling Tutorial, anyone?

mygorillanet

Reaction score
Hey, I am currently trying to do some character modeling, texturing and animation in 3d max. Is there anyone who might be willing to give me a link or exchange such a tutorial with me?

I have a video tutorial for car modelling(mustang). I am willing to upload it in exchange for a character tutorial.

Help:(

Jesse

Reaction score
Try searching on google there are a lots...
Just think out of the right keywords...

mygorillanet

Reaction score
Try searching on google there are a lots...
Just think out of the right keywords...

Thx for the suggestion but I'm tired of google-ing already. All it got me were half-baked tutorials and fake torrents.

So, I repeat, please post a link in your replies if you find any good tuts.

Trixter

Reaction score

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Wish I could.. I am a computer drafter as one of my jobs.. I draw 3d and 2d images every day, but the program I use is alittle out of budget for most.. ($20,000 with all the addons I have). :)

Xemnas

Reaction score
Wish I could.. I am a computer drafter as one of my jobs.. I draw 3d and 2d images every day, but the program I use is alittle out of budget for most.. ($20,000 with all the addons I have). :)
Which one would that be? I'm interested in hearing more about it (it must be awesome if it's 20 grand!).

Trixter

Reaction score
none of those will set you back $20K and bryce is not being sold or supported anymore.

mygorillanet

Reaction score
well the fact your not willing to slog through the bad to get to the good is disappointing...

Thx alot Trixter. I am already liking your links:)

Hey btw, I do a large share of my dirty work but then, if there is a chance one of us already has good links, why not ask for them?

Like we say in programming, K.I.S.S. -> Keep It Simple St*pid. If the hard work is already done, just build on it.

ps: this message is not intended to abuse yo in anyway. Thx again for the links.

Where's the 20,000$ software dude? Give us answers!