3d tv

guide

Reaction score
Sony's 3D technology is the best out there, but 3D tv is still very expensive and too much hassle

omaprog

Reaction score
I have seen a Samsung 3D TV . They were playing Monsters vs Aliens in 3D and I thought it was almost better than the theater. It is expensive and you need the glasses which aren't cheap either. So bottom line, nice to look at in the store but won't be buying one.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
All new technology is expensive when it is new. First digital watches were over $100 - some can now be bought for $4.99. Microwave ovens started at several hundred dollars - now can be purchased for less than $50.00. Same trend applies to cellular phones, computers, and television. I just purchased a 30 inch HDTV flat screen for $150 that would have cost two or three times that much a year ago. No doubts the same trends will apply to 3D TV. I really do not think I would buy one at any price because I wear corrective lens glasses and there is no room left on my nose for another pair of glasses to watch TV. Does anybody besides me remember when 3D movies were a big thing in the 1950's, possibly early 1960's? You had to have special glasses for that too, but they were very inexpensive "throw away" glasses. I do not know much about this new 3D TV technology, but one question that comes to mind is why the glasses are expensive.

gameserv15

Reaction score
i saw the new Samsung 3D TV and its not a fine tv you must always weir glasses if you want to watch 3D
its not a cheap tv
it cost here €600 very expensive for a small tv its only 23" inches