3WORLD! review (2012) for it's 5th year! (1 year on x10hosting)

motwera

Reaction score
Please do me a favour of you posting a good review or complaint that would improve my site :)
http://3world.x10.mx/

About
3WORLD! is a news AND forums website for our picks of the latest news that we like and also we post our own take on the news especially from entertainment, Video games and More!

eggo9432

Reaction score
I like the site a lot, as I have previously reviewed it. However, I think that it might be time to cave in and finally register a domain name, if you are really serious about the site. A ".com" would greatly increase your SEO and could also increase your site traffic. As for the site design, I think that it looks very nice and clean. Good Work!

Last edited:

motwera

Reaction score
I can't do that for now (Money saving and not ready), because 3WORLD.com is already taken , I consider taking 3-world.com instead (hopes its not taken)

bulletcleaners25

Prime Account
Reaction score
three-world.com is available. I would buy it asap.

Nice site, I like the layout but I can't say that I like the green banner or the green background on the forum.

For a forum you really need to establish a loyal user base. Looking at your forums stats your not doing to well.
You should be focusing now on supplying new content to your website daily, for your forum and index page, and get people to register and post.

Few tips:

Put your CSS into an external style sheet, it's all over the place at the moment.
Add
Code:
<meta name="description" content="WEBSITE DESCRIPTION" />
after searching you on google, your description doesn't really explain much about what your site is or what you do, so it's not really enticing people to visit your site.

Advertise where ever you can. You need to get your name out there.

Maybe look at expanding your forums to post game reviews etc (you might already do it.) Try to broaden your target audience. I haven't registered to your forum and I hope that there are more categories when you do.

pooplusx

Reaction score
Wanted to check it out, but you appear to be on one of the servers that is down. I'll try again tomorrow.