403 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhelperx

Reaction score
The site I put up here is bringing up a 403 Forbidden error page.

The site is: http://rhelper.x10host.com

Yesterday I got a an email notice warning me that I needed to log in once a month to stay active. I'm not sure if the error is being cause by inactivity or not.

I was able to login to my accounts cpanel and there were no suspension warnings or notices that I could find anywhere.

While logged in I did delete a phpBB script that I added manually and had working for a couple months (the x10 auto installer didn't accept ANY email I provided it, so I had to install it manually). There was no activity on the forum so I decided to completely remove it. Could THIS large deletion (and database deletion) have triggered some automatic suspension or ban?

This issue just started today, so I'll be watching to see if it comes back up on it's own and post back on any changes with my issue.

Thank you in advance for any help!

softubx1

Reaction score
Same here. Please Help. I haven't edited my Page in Weeks. This just started today. I get this from different devices on different networks.
SoftubFactoryDirect.com on Server X04.

upload_2016-3-13_14-37-9.png

rhelperx

Reaction score
My site works fine now. I don't know if x10Hosting did anything to fix it, or if it resolved itself. The forbidden error went away for me after 1 day (maybe less).

Either way, thanks x10Hosting!

By the way, for the people who posted above. If your site doesn't go back to normal soon, you should make a new thread and give as much info as you can. IF the staff has to do anything about it, it will be easier for them to notice if you have a separate thread and give them at least the basic info as I did in my post at the top. I hope your sites get back to normal soon too!

PS: I am also on X04 server (if it helps for anyone else to know that).

Lastly my issue has been resolved, so this thread can be closed/locked.

Last edited:

softubpr

Reaction score
Mine appears to be working now as well, albeit from a different network. So I'm not sure if they fixed it, or if there are some network ip ranges that cause problems.
This was on my SoftubFactoryDirect.com domain.
On server x04.

Status
Not open for further replies.