Status
Not open for further replies.

vanisser

Reaction score
I run a mybb forum on your hosting and it works very well

I just keep getting error messages when I try to edit certain plugins

"
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

please fix :3

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I took a look through the server logs, and it looks like you might be submitting a post with over four links. By default, our server blocks these requests, to help prevent spambots. I can disable this behavior for your account; would you be happy with me doing this?

Thank you,

vanisser

Reaction score
Hi,

I took a look through the server logs, and it looks like you might be submitting a post with over four links. By default, our server blocks these requests, to help prevent spambots. I can disable this behavior for your account; would you be happy with me doing this?

Thank you,

I would be very happy if you did this. My site is going to require many things with over 4 links.

Thank you :)

vanisser

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you,
If you could please notify me when you do :)

vanisser

Reaction score
Can you please disable this behavior? one of the biggest factors (shoutbox) is connected via openshift and I can't get it running unless you remove this.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have disabled this for your account. ;)

Thank you,

vanisser

Reaction score
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.