403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxzonex

Reaction score
weird. i reuploaded fresh configs for oxwall and now it loaded.
tested adding new things where i was also having issues before and now seems to work ok. thanks.
I would of hated to have to go host hunting, and i cant afford premium at this time.

foxzonex

Reaction score
Take that back. While some of its working, im still seeing errors. which is odd in some places but other places when i attempt to put <iframe>, <script>, or <form> code in some places i get the errors again. In the video section of videos on my oxwall set up. then iframe seems to work. but other places like creating a page and inputting another iframe code, or paypal donation code. i get that forbidden error again. so almost there.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /rvs/admin/pages/edit-local/id/491 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've made further modifications.

foxzonex

Reaction score
Very awesome. There gone. Hope that was the last of them.
Much thanks.

foxzonex

Reaction score
seeing the errors again and for nothing special. not trying to add any code to a forum post im trying to do and this happens.
this was just fine the other day i was able to add to my forum and this again.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /rvs/forum/addTopic/14 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

jornald2

Reaction score
Can any moderator or admin check my case please, i think it's much simpler than this, I can't do a post of any url image nor youtube url to database

caftpx10

Reaction score
Can any moderator or admin check my case please, i think it's much simpler than this, I can't do a post of any url image nor youtube url to database
Ah.
URLs in POST or GET requests will trigger this because of a rule set in mod_security. This may get changed in a way soon.

Toffmonster

Reaction score
Seems like it's because of this rule set it's impossible to fill a "website" profile section on my forums, and entering http:// in any of the profile fields gives the above error. Hope this gets fixed soon.

foxzonex

Reaction score
Still having this problem. guess no one looking at it now?

Also i noticed i think what triggers it this time is hidden code.
like maybe <br> </br> i see for a split second in my pasted text.

when i type a post out in given box field it will post. but if i type it in like notepad or LibreOffice just incase.
Then paste it. then it triggers the error.

only way i could get around this was post a blank thread with the title i want. go into phpmyadmin, find the blank thread ID. and edit it pasting it there, and save. Thats going to get old fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.