403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqforumx

Reaction score
@Dead-i @Corey

For the last 3 weeks now I've been having this issue and none of you can solve this problem for me? MyBB forum is a free forum software I'm confused why you guys have such mod_security on? :/ I get this error everywhere in admin cp example Thread Prefix i can't create one I'll get a crap error showing on my screen and then i try to edit my theme global.css and add a body background i can't even do that it gives me this error..

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /hqsecurity/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you guys do something about this please? Like i said 3 weeks I've been having this issue everytime i create a Topic nobody replies or checks.

Thank You!

caftpx10

Reaction score
May I ask, what is hqsecurity? Clearly, it's triggering a rule here and does contain the word 'security', which to me would imply that it's a vulnerability scanner of some kind.

hqforumx

Reaction score
May I ask, what is hqsecurity? Clearly, it's triggering a rule here and does contain the word 'security', which to me would imply that it's a vulnerability scanner of some kind.

Actually thats admin directory for mybb forum admin panel i renamed it for security so my forum doesnt get hacked.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Oh. Right. Have you tried reverting the name to see if it's the directory name which could be triggering a rule?

hqforumx

Reaction score
Yes i tried that and it worked like Charm but thread prefix i cant create still -_- 403 error

caftpx10

Reaction score
Ah. Then it's probably the word 'security'. Try picking a different directory name.

Status
Not open for further replies.