403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubemusi

Reaction score
Today I got into my website, and I got the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

My Website: http://tubemusic.x10.mx/

Does anyone know why? :(

usax10h2

Reaction score
same problem on my site http://usa.x10host.com

"
You don't have permission to access /mybb/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

jaavoir

Reaction score
Are any of you using wordpress? I'm also having this same issue.

stevekra

Reaction score
No Wordpress for me. Mine is literally just a logo in the middle of the page and nothing else.

wattsx12

Reaction score
The 404 error went away for me, but now I have a 500 Internal Server Error :(

jaavoir

Reaction score
Ohhhh, mine is now up too. Maybe one of those periodic outings that happen every so often. I have jetpack tell me when my site is down.

phil262

Reaction score
Mine is still broken

I have a MyBB forum on server x07. Whenever I try to create a new thread it gives me the error...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server

This started yesterday morning and continues today

animedai

Reaction score
Same problem to me. It happens to some files. For mine, so far is

You don't have permission to access /animedaimon/adm/seasonal-update/anime_edittbn.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't even setup access permission. Please a technical service should take a look urgently.

phil262

Reaction score
I'm still getting a 403 Forbidden error on server xo7.

The forum at my site has been unusable for about 5 days now. I realize that this is a free service and we shouldn't complain and should just be grateful for whatever we get but going 5 days with a broken server seems a bit unreasonable.

Some tech support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

yorkshi6

Reaction score
im using piwigo gallery software and alos getting the 403 error when i try to view the history of visitors in the administration panel!

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

anyone got any fixes for this

r1design

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen results? myBB /newthread.php has been out all day - getting same errors as you guys:

"
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.

"

Is this a global platform wide DB issue?

r1design

Reaction score
I assume some platform wide changes have gone wrong? Never had an issue with myBB before now, even been about a week or so since upgrading to 1.8.21 - never has to uncomment "htaccess.txt" so... not sure why mod_security would've all of a sudden kicked in at about 6am this morning affecting what seems to be solely /newthread.php

phil262

Reaction score
I finally got my myBB forum working

The solution: I moved it to a different server

yorkshi6

Reaction score
What do you mean another server ? Paid ? I still have same 403 error in server x07 and to be honest I’m not hoping for a fix anytime soon ! I know how long it takes x 10 to reply to issues ! Like I say it’s a free service and you get what you pay for !

Status
Not open for further replies.