403: Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I was editing my site with 2 browsers and I accidently logged out of one and got banned from the other for attempting to hack the admin file...

Can someone unblock this...it's not that big of a deal just a little mess up on my part!

My site URL is http://usclan.x10hosting.com/

Chris73

Reaction score
Might i ask why you were trying to hack yourself? Is it to test your websites security?

Last edited:

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I was not trying to hack myself. In detail here is what happened.

I had two browsers open in Internet Explorer. One of them was at my homepage to see the blocks in php and the other was in my admin control panel on the site moving the blocks from left to right. The first browser was also logged into adminstrator because I opened the 2nd browser by click a link while logged in as the administrator. I couldn't get a realistic view of how the blocks looked in browser one because when you are logged in as the administrator in PHPNuke more blocks show up that the average user can't see. All I wanted to do was to see what the average user could. So I logged out of adminstrator in browser 1 but I was still logged into adminstrator in browser 2. Because of this when I tried to click to move a block from right to left in PHP the browser took me into a page saying that I was attempting to hack the site... All because I logged out of the administrator in the 1st browser trying to see where the blocks in PHP were located......

So I wasn't trying to hack my website. I still cannot go to my website so now that i've explained myself can someone unbann my ip please?

bnaylor

Reaction score
i think it may be more with phpnuke than with x10's server?

maybe im wrong. just guessing.

bnaylor

Reaction score
ummm....ive never used phpnuke. if you use phpmyadmin and look for something like banned users, banned ip's something close. and delete your ban entry.

Reaction score
There should be a TXT file called banned_ip or something. It could also be a standers .htaccess file. May I reccomend logining into cPanel and deleting any .htaccess file in the PHPNuke DIR

Status
Not open for further replies.