404 Error and All Files Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjmexpedition26

Reaction score
I'm seriously getting tired of this. My site, mcctrans.elementfx.com has been down for about 7 hours now, and there are no files in the file manager.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There are no files in your public_html folder, that is why you are receiving errors. From looking at the logs, someone in cPanel deleted files on the 22nd.

bjmexpedition26

Reaction score
Well I'm the only one that can access cPanel, and I change my password every 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

I have a database exported, but it's a few months old.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I see a SMF database that is intact on the account. You would most likely just need to replace the files, all your posts, forums, etc would still be in place.

According to the logs your IP address is the one who initiated the delete command in cPanel. Does anyone else have access to your computer perhaps?

bjmexpedition26

Reaction score
No, it's my personal computer. Actually, it may have been deleting an FTP account for my other admin.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I see a SMF database that is intact on the account. You would most likely just need to replace the files, all your posts, forums, etc would still be in place.

According to the logs your IP address is the one who initiated the delete command in cPanel. Does anyone else have access to your computer perhaps?

Where would I get the files?

Status
Not open for further replies.