404 Error + inaccessible cpanel (mydomain.x10.bz:2082) (Starka)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unocoleader

Reaction score
Aight.... First there was Internal Server Error 500 two days back, now there's 404. What's wrong with x10 servers? My forums worked great past two days, BUT now they are "not there" and I can't even login to cPanel @ http://unoguild.x10.bz:2082

EDIT: Found cPanel from Main controlpanel, still wondering WHY main domain is "uno.x10.bz" and even with it, it gives me 404 (in other format, tho). That's not all: I found that I have databases alive, but they show me they're sized to 0,00 Mb's even "check database" showed me everything is like they should.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

UPDATE: Tried to take a peek thru FireFTP what's in there and see if I could use my sub domain to install phpBB again, but guess what... I got connected there nicely, but it's totally empty in FFTP-view. Then, taking peek with FTP:// it shows me the contents. So does cPanel File Manager. Also, when I tried to go see if I can open php-page thru FTP, it asked me millions of times my logins, then showed miles of php-code and phpBB ACP background and phpBB logo.

My database is right, but it's still 0 Mb's big (used to be about 13 megs propably) and my tables in phpAdmin shows their correct sizes and line amounts. Would be *reeaaalllyyy* nice to get my phpBB working again, pl0x. :)

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Your account's main domain is uno.x10.bz which loads properly. Files in there exist, see your forums at http://uno.x10.bz/forums/

If you want to change your domain to unoguild.x10.bz you may do so through the Account Panel.

You have a subdomain gw.unoguild.x10.bz that is not working because your domain is not unoguild.x10.bz. Remove the subdomain, update your main domain to unoguild.x10.bz and recreate gw.unoguild.x10.bz if that is what you want.

MySQL database sizes are reported as 0 bytes regardless of the data within them. We have database size calculations disabled at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.