404 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritz01

Reaction score
Hi i registered only a few days ago, and succesfully uploaded my files. The website was in full working order last night, but tried checking it this morning and a 404 error comes up saying "The page you requested does not exist, you can try visiting this site's home page below."

The files are still up on my cpanel and it says my account should be working. Anyone any idea what the problem could be ?

Thanks

pritz01

Reaction score
Hi sorry for the vague information. Yes that is the my site address and I have cleared my cache, also account is not suspended.

I have tried the website again and it now says domain available, although according to my control panel the domain is registered to my account.

Anyone got an idea ? Or is it possible the server is down?

Thanks

pritz01

Reaction score
That is weird, i've even tried on my other pc and still not working.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you please screenshot the error you're getting?

pritz01

Reaction score
Here is the screenshot. Thanks

x10hosterror.png

Edit:
sorry about the image size, did resize but it doesn't seem to be working correctly

Last edited:

felix22

Reaction score
I get the same problem as you, it just says it is avalible and all that but it starts working randomly and stops randomly

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
pls check SERVICE ALERT ,There is a DNS issue Reported by X10 ACCOUNT MANAGER

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi i registered only a few days ago, and succesfully uploaded my files. The website was in full working order last night, but tried checking it this morning and a 404 error comes up saying "The page you requested does not exist, you can try visiting this site's home page below."

The files are still up on my cpanel and it says my account should be working. Anyone any idea what the problem could be ?

Thanks

Hi pritz01,

It appears as if your website is loading fine again, as I'm getting a page titled "Victor Rufus Homepage." Now that this problem seems to be fixed, and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.