404 files 404 website

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
10 minutes ago everything disappeared url is 404 and there is nothing in my files at CPanel!
louisianacemeteries.x10hosting.com

I believe this is on boru but I am not 100% certain.

The 404 says that 404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
404.png Tried to contact support through that option in CPanel - NOTHING.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Back in MAY SQL disappeared and NEVER RETURNED - x10 didn't back it up when they moved. Is this happening AGAIN? boru

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you were on Boru before, you would be on Level now. The problem is temporary; it appears that the web server lost connection with the SAN (Storage Area Network), which is sort of an external hard drive on steroids where your files are actually stored.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Got the same problem here , although things have moved on a tad in the last few minutes. i.e. from a complete 404 to an error establishing database connection, so its looks as if the system is being rebooted and brought back online.

One thing I might point out, having worked as a sysadmin in the past. is that when you get a complete system crash just about the last things you tend to think about is answering support tickets because all your attention is taken up with trying to figure out why the system's gone titsup.

I know its a PITA for users, but that's how it is - first priority is trying to figure out what's gone wrong and what the fix is, only once you've got that sorted do you tend to think about placating the users.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Ah, and with that we appear to be back, so its looks as if it was a fairly straightforward reboot and wait job.

Status
Not open for further replies.