404 message on previously working page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

savei

Reaction score
Hello,

My site is http://projectsavei.x10.mx/directory/ and today I have been receiving 404 error messages when I try to access my site. It has been up and running for way over a month now. I am running Wordpress. When I checked my Cpanel, all the files appear to be there.

The only change I have made recently is to install a Backup widget, but I have had it installed and working several days before this.

I would like to add that it is REALLY REALLY important to get this fixed ASAP. This is the site for my Girl Scout Gold Award and I am presenting my website as part of it in approximately 19 hours.

HELP ME PLEASE I AM DESPERATE.

Front Capture.jpg <== Screen Capture of one of my site's pages earlier this week to prove it worked.

iporty

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having the same error. My site is hosted on lotus server.

savei

Reaction score
Hi ipority,

Has anyone been able to help you with your server problem? I am beginning to think it is a provider problem? Are you running Wordpress?

Thank you,
Savei

iporty

Reaction score
Hi savei,

I'm not running wordpress but I'm pretty sure its a provider problem. At least I've not changed anything in the last 24 hours and the website worked fine yesterday. Think all we can do is waiting.

united66

Reaction score
I found the same problem when I visited my site this morning. I will submit a ticket, which I'm sure you all did as well.

savei

Reaction score
Hello,

I have submitted a ticket and am waiting for a reply. I am considering a move to another host as I have a backup.

Savei

hgsuppor

Reaction score
x10 moved all the free users to new servers this weekend, so everyone's sites are down. Your site will more than likely not be up by tonight.

There's a thread about it in the Announcements board

savei

Reaction score
x10 moved all the free users to new servers this weekend, so everyone's sites are down. Your site will more than likely not be up by tonight.

There's a thread about it in the Announcements board

Thank you! I never would have know that this was going on. They really should have posted that info to that maintenance page. :(

Here's to hoping Starka will be online in 4 hours!

Last edited:

minhatvo

Reaction score
Hello,

My site is http://projectsavei.x10.mx/directory/ and today I have been receiving 404 error messages when I try to access my site. It has been up and running for way over a month now. I am running Wordpress. When I checked my Cpanel, all the files appear to be there.

The only change I have made recently is to install a Backup widget, but I have had it installed and working several days before this.

I would like to add that it is REALLY REALLY important to get this fixed ASAP. This is the site for my Girl Scout Gold Award and I am presenting my website as part of it in approximately 19 hours.

HELP ME PLEASE I AM DESPERATE.

View attachment 7794 <== Screen Capture of one of my site's pages earlier this week to prove it worked.

Amigo os servidores free estão passando por atualizações ok.

savei

Reaction score
Olá,

Desculpe, meu Português é ruim.

Acho que quando o servidor é utilizável?

savei

Reaction score
Good news guys, I'm now on Absolut, and can log onto Cpanel.

Bad news is I'm now getting 403 errors instead of 404 errors.

I heard on the Moving Servers thread that the disk partition is full on Absolut? This could be the source of the 403 troubles.

ipority and united66, you guys should check to see if your sites have been moved yet.

Savei

Status
Not open for further replies.