421 Too many connections (2) from this IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello, we limit FTP connections to 2 per session / IP address. Can you please check your FTP configuration to ensure that you are not exceeding this limit? Some FTP clients default to a higher number of allowed concurrent connections, and that could cause this.

zain01234

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same problem as rex too. The sessions appear with no name and IP under the FTP Session Control page in cPanel X. They disappear after I close my FTP software.

springbox99

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the same issue. I can't make a backup of my website.
It used to work fine. Why this new limit ?

zain01234

Reaction score
Yea. My website isn't completing requests too occasionally. Meanwhile perhaps you can try using the File Manager on cPanel X instead.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We've made some adjustments to the FTP server. Can you all please try again and report back on the status of the issue for me? Thank you.

zain01234

Reaction score
Hi Bryon, it seems to be working now for me. Thanks. :) However, I'm still having problems on my website on Absolut such as requests not getting completed occasionally unless I reload the page from one to a few times.

zain01234

Reaction score
Looks like the requests issue has gone away today. Thank you so much Bryon for fixing it! I really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.