468×60 Banner Exchange

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
For everyone interested in having their banner on my main website, feel free to leave a post here with the URL of your website and the URL of the banner image you want me to use.

Be sure to add my banner before requesting, so I can visit your site and add your banner to my website immediately without delay.

Your banner will appear on the bottom of every page on my website, but it will require a click of the "Show More Advertisements" link to display.

HTML code for adding my banners can be found on the following webpage:

http://adamparkzer.co.nr/linktous.php

If you include both banners, I will give you two banner spaces. If you don't have a banner advertisement for your site but wish to link exchange anyway, leave your website URL and I'll try to make you a quick banner from the graphics on your home page.

Last edited:

XtronG

Reaction score
Well, what are your traffic statistics? Why should I advertise on your site?

These questions need to be answered first.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, what are your traffic statistics? Why should I advertise on your site? These questions need to be answered first.

I saw this a long time ago, but sort of decided to ignore it because if you're that serious about link exchange, then my website's not the place for you.

adult site?

I don't know what you're trying to ask here because you don't have a verb. I can see this question go two ways: "Is your website an adult site?" No. "Can I advertise my adult site on your website?" No.

Anyway, I've decided to reduce as many advertisements on my page as possible and only put only affiliated or optimally-revenue making ads on my site, so this offer is closed.

lock.gif

Edit: I must be going blind... where do you go to lock your own thread again? -.-

Last edited:

str82u

Reaction score
What's your traffic like? I have a couple busy sites, but exposure is what I'm looking for. I can provide that in return.