5 days no response

shabbz

Reaction score
my site is on choppin for 5 days my wordpress subdomain wont work as DB connection is down and theres nothing much on the portal site as it redirects to the wordpress site

5 days m asking for an answer but no response , please for the love of GOD would anyone here tell me when they going to get this db fixed as 5 days is way too long and no response from any satff makes it look even worse

Regards

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I'll reply on the time bit. All support is done by volunteers who have lives beyond x10Hosting. Unfortunately, we also have a massive ticket backlog due to people opening tickets for all sorts of common issues and random nonsense that could probably be answered by the community at large. We're looking at making some modifications to our support system so that the tickets that actually make it to our volunteer support staff actually require our support staff in order to solve, so that we are not as bogged down with the other types of tickets that normal community members already know the answer to.

For your other issue, we don't provide support in Feedback and Suggestions. In fact, we aggressively delete support threads posted here per the sticky at the top of this forum.

EDIT: I fixed the MySQL issue on chopin now too

Last edited: