5 free legal ways to increase web traffic

g1982b

Reaction score
By http://www.qopodo.x10hosting.com

1) Tags.When publishing your site to search engines ,be sure to add as many relavant tags to it so that people will find it easier to find your website
2) Video.Create a video about your website and post it to big video sharing community like Youtube.This way people get to know about your site.
3) Forums.Participate actively in forums and always include your web link in your sig(signature)
4) Write some articles related to your site and submit it to a site that collects such articles.Be sure to add your link to your articles so that after people finished reading it,they may go to your site.
5) Word of mouth marketing.

This article can be reproduced without the permission of the author provided that the user did not change any part of the content

hlastimosa

Reaction score
nice tips ... might give it a try , but a good structured site with great SEO is the way to go

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Now all we need is five illegal ways :D

Nice information, I'll use it :)

~Callum

bobycv

Reaction score
But can i add signature even in this X10 hosting forum with a website url??
I thought I read not to??

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
But can i add signature even in this X10 hosting forum with a website url??
I thought I read not to??

Yes You can Add.. But read the x10hosting TOS first. If your site contain illegal contents then you can`t.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
By http://www.qopodo.x10hosting.com

1) Tags.When publishing your site to search engines ,be sure to add as many relavant tags to it so that people will find it easier to find your website
2) Video.Create a video about your website and post it to big video sharing community like Youtube.This way people get to know about your site.
3) Forums.Participate actively in forums and always include your web link in your sig(signature)
4) Write some articles related to your site and submit it to a site that collects such articles.Be sure to add your link to your articles so that after people finished reading it,they may go to your site.
5) Word of mouth marketing.

This article can be reproduced without the permission of the author provided that the user did not change any part of the content

Good and very informative.i ll go for it

bente01

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this, maybe some beginners could used this if they are promoting their site especially when they do online marketing this will help them to increase the number of their customer.

cheezo

Reaction score
i've also heard about creating a yahoo group or facebook fan page and post your links or newly posted blog entry there. :D