5 SEO Tips For Massive Traffic

journeyoflife7

Reaction score
1) “Time-Spent” Keyword Research

The main objective of good SEO is quality keyword research. Remember to have patience when researching and implementing ideas. Take the necessary time needed for each given task.

Finding the right keywords may take a lot of time and patience. Use tools to help you find out which keywords are the best.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool or Google Insight and Google Suggestions are good examples of some of the tools you can use to find the right keywords for your niche.

An idea to sort out keywords is to download them into an excel sheet. Remember that the keywords should match the content and products of your website. Sort the keywords by the number of daily searches, or monthly, or yearly.

Another idea is to sort keywords by competition levels. The competition of a keyword will give you a clue as to how many competitors there are for that keyword, and the likelihood of how high your results will show for that keyword. The lower the competition, the more likely you will get a higher search engine ranking.

2) Content

The second major factor that plays a role in SEO would be original and optimized content. Make sure to deliver fresh and unique content on a regular basis as well as balanced keyword rich content. Typically around 5% to 6% should be your goal. Web crawlers will take notice of this pattern and higher your rankings on the search engines.

3) Specific Keyword Placements

Make sure you place keywords in the specific areas that search engine crawlers look for them. Place keywords in titles, description, and tags. Use Alt tags and place them on images if you have any. Web crawlers only read html on your webpages. So where there is html, try to include keywords.

4) Article Submission

Submit articles to article websites. This will help your website to get crawled faster. Remember to place keywords in your title, content, and tags.

Also remember to go back and add article keyword tags for other keywords that happen to display your results.

5) Social Bookmarking

Make a schedule to be highly active in social bookmarking sites. Join the most famous bookmarking sites like digg, twitter, delicious, etc. Bookmark your articles on a daily basis. Along the way, make friends or gain “followers,” to build your own line of fans.

Use these techniques on a daily basis and you will start to see results. Remember to stay consistent, and just do it!

adisoncell

Banned
Reaction score
link exchange

Hi, I don't follow copyright laws, so I post links to sites that allow full version videos to be watched. I also tend to get banned for posting these, I'm not sure why.

Edited by Livewire, who does indeed respect copyright laws regarding the illegal redistribution of full version videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christabell

Reaction score
1) “Time-Spent” Keyword Research

The main objective of good SEO is quality keyword research. Remember to have patience when researching and implementing ideas. Take the necessary time needed for each given task.

Finding the right keywords may take a lot of time and patience. Use tools to help you find out which keywords are the best.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool or Google Insight and Google Suggestions are good examples of some of the tools you can use to find the right keywords for your niche.

An idea to sort out keywords is to download them into an excel sheet. Remember that the keywords should match the content and products of your website. Sort the keywords by the number of daily searches, or monthly, or yearly.

Another idea is to sort keywords by competition levels. The competition of a keyword will give you a clue as to how many competitors there are for that keyword, and the likelihood of how high your results will show for that keyword. The lower the competition, the more likely you will get a higher search engine ranking.

2) Content

The second major factor that plays a role in SEO would be original and optimized content. Make sure to deliver fresh and unique content on a regular basis as well as balanced keyword rich content. Typically around 5% to 6% should be your goal. Web crawlers will take notice of this pattern and higher your rankings on the search engines.

3) Specific Keyword Placements

Make sure you place keywords in the specific areas that search engine crawlers look for them. Place keywords in titles, description, and tags. Use Alt tags and place them on images if you have any. Web crawlers only read html on your webpages. So where there is html, try to include keywords.

4) Article Submission

Submit articles to article websites. This will help your website to get crawled faster. Remember to place keywords in your title, content, and tags.

Also remember to go back and add article keyword tags for other keywords that happen to display your results.

5) Social Bookmarking

Make a schedule to be highly active in social bookmarking sites. Join the most famous bookmarking sites like digg, twitter, delicious, etc. Bookmark your articles on a daily basis. Along the way, make friends or gain “followers,” to build your own line of fans.

Use these techniques on a daily basis and you will start to see results. Remember to stay consistent, and just do it!

Thanks for the tips, and the informations what you have posted are very useful and please keep sharing these like useful informations with us.I am willing to start my own business within a year. I will keep it in mind and use it to improve my business.

ads.flyer53

Reaction score
There are two ways to boost site traffic,. you should have a high content with at least 1.5 to 3% keyword density. And the other is good back linking in web 2.0 properties.,

Note: If you did that, your site will be rank in google page 1 rank #1 within 1 month., trust me.., I did that