50 credits for a Comment on my blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjwinter

Reaction score
50 credits for a comment on my blog
maximum of 100 credits for 2 comments

NO registration required

You post does not have to be + - or neutral. Feel free to write honestly. If you love the article say so, if you hate it do the same. Pick any article or page you like.

http://stateofaffairs.info

withambition

Reaction score
I posted, but please don't give me any credits. I really enjoy your blog and I suggest that others check it out for some intellectual goodies.

jjwinter

Reaction score
So far everybody has been paid, thanks for the comments everybody. Also a big thanks to withambition for the great comment above this one. Definitely worthy of some good +Rep.

Last edited:

jjwinter

Reaction score
Hey first of all very good informative website
why don't you add much more content like that, may be only I am finding it beneficial?

Thanks for compliments, my site is still technically a small child at this point. I could flood it with the "HOTTEST NEWS" but I figure if I take my time and make more helpful articles it will be worth it in the long run! So far most of my comments have been encouraging like yours so I don't think you are alone on finding it beneficial. I am currently working on a new article titled "how to learn every note on the guitar in 2 and 1/2 steps" check back soon if your interested.

Thanks again, you have been paid!

jjwinter

Reaction score
New Rules! I still have 900 credits to give away if anyone is interested

50 credits for a comment on my blog
maximum of 200 credits for 4 comments

NO registration required

You post does not have to be + - or neutral. Feel free to write honestly. If you love the article say so, if you hate it do the same. Pick any article or page you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.