[50 credits] Need hits : Might be a marketing guru

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Hey mates, if you are a owner of any community on facebook or just know a lot of people sitting on the net, then you might consider this offer.

If you can bring be 500 regular users to use my site, which is a free site for photoshop and html tutorials, then i can manage to give you 30 credits.

Moreover if you can bring users who visit the site regularly and also can write articles on any topic in the blog section, then Ill give u additional 20 credits which come upto 50 credits in total...

Any person who wants to learn may be interested... Can give it a try!

cheers,

markmyszak

Reaction score
What is a regular user considered?
What is a credit worth in dollars?

Seems like you are asking alot for pretty much nothing..... I could be wrong...

swirly

Reaction score
Its not worth it, thats about half a credit a person. Do you realize what it takes to get 500 people to go to a site?

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
hey mate i agree, I know it takes a lot... But I actually do it on voluntary basis, so cant afford money :)
Regular user meaning one who follows such softwares which i teach and would read the articles.
If you can help me, I can even post your portfolio links on my site. If u can wrtite articles, thats welcomed as well... Any sort of contribution

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey mates, if you are a owner of any community on facebook or just know a lot of people sitting on the net, then you might consider this offer.

If you can bring be 500 regular users to use my site, which is a free site for photoshop and html tutorials, then i can manage to give you 30 credits.

Moreover if you can bring users who visit the site regularly and also can write articles on any topic in the blog section, then Ill give u additional 20 credits which come upto 50 credits in total...

Any person who wants to learn may be interested... Can give it a try!

cheers,

The credits are very very small for the task you are providing.You need to multiply them by atleast 5 times.Because you know that a nice post of about 35-40 words will fetch 10 credits and it is easy to put 3 posts than sending 500 genuine people to the site.
I hope you understand.I think a better bargain can make you succeed...or cut down the lower limit on number of visitors to about 100.
A request ofcourse...you are at your full freedom to do or not to..I hope you consider.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Thank you mates for all your suggestion. As I told, my real intent is to help.
But considering your suggestions, for starters, Ill reduce the required no of visitors to 100.
What say?

Again I just need to have some hits inorder to encourage other people to write on my site.

moufoo78

Reaction score
You should watch out for what you ask:

1 - 500 hundred regular visitors is a lot. I would have understood if it was 50 credits per visitor.

2 - Simply by answering this thread I am probably making a fourth of what you are offering.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
credit system is worthless these days

It has not been that way in the past. I wouldn't discredit the system for the future. At the very least, it's the currency here and worth other services from members on the forums.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Well, I guess it's been mentioned enough times that 50 credits definitely aren't worth the bargain, but how would you even know which one of us brings in visitors or how many unique regular visitors you even get? All the statistic apps I've seen can count unique visitors, but it doesn't really tell if they come back or not. 500 regulars is a lot. It takes months, if not years to make that happen on the average site. If it were possible for me to get 500 on my site, I'd probably be willing to pay real money to have that happen (at least $50 since I don't have that much, but converting that to the credit system, that's... I can't find the shop anymore. I guess that's why it was mentioned worthless above lol. But, iirc, it was 10,000 points for $10, so make that 50,000 points lol). I guess Credits are like Karma now, but I can live with that :p

So yeah, just know that 500 regulars is an extremely large amount of users that I'm not sure even money can buy. Emphasis on regulars. Anyways, good luck nonetheless ^^

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
Yeah mate, uptill now its pretty clear that it wont work. I think my must rely on SEO and then just leave it upto heaven. If I have the stuff, why wont people visit my site :)

shaistar

Reaction score
I'd write a couple articles for you for maybe 75-100 credits. :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Holy crap just replying to this thing I got 20! But yeah I'd still help you out if you like.