[50 credits] Script Installation Services

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm offering script installation services to anyone with a x10hosting account. I will install a script of your choice onto your site if I feel it is possible to do so. Examples could be: Joomla, Wordpress, Oxwall, phpBB etc. I will not install any "paid for" software such as vBulletin due to licensing issues.
Each script will cost you 50 credits. If you'd like to take my offer, please reply to this thread indicating your chosen script, and then I will contact you by email to obtain your account information, which will be required to run the setup.
Full payment of the 50 credits is required in advance, or I will not install your script of choice. I will take screenshots of various areas of your site after installing to prove that the new script is working correctly. If you then make any modifications after my final email is sent including this evidence and destroy the script, I cannot be held liable.
It is your responsibility to backup your account's files and databases before asking me to install a script. I can not be held liable for any loss of data.
Once you reply to this thread with your chosen script, I will contact you by email, as said before, to obtain account information. I will also give you a date which will be the latest I will do your installation. I guarantee I will run the installation before this date.
Payment is required after the transaction is confirmed via email. This gives you the chance to make a final decision based on the information I give you, such as the estimated installation date etc. Once you have confirmed, you need to transfer the credits to me. The date I gave you in an earlier email for the latest installation will be based on payment that day. For every day you delay payment, you will need to add a day to that date. E.g - If I email you on the 6th May with the latest date 10th May and you pay 2 days after the email is sent, your latest date will then be the 12th May.
I will endeavour to complete all installations within 48 hours of cleared payment, but the date I tell you in the email is the binding date, and would be a "worst case scenario". In truth, I will likely complete most installations the same day of cleared payment.
If cleared payment is not received at all, no installation will take place. If you agree to an installation, and fail to pay, a 20 credit penalty will be payable to me, and no installation will take place.
All credits are non-refundable once an installation is completed and evidence sent. If I am unable to complete an installation, your credits will be refunded. If I miss the latest date provided to you earlier in the process, the installation will be half price (25 credits). Half will be refunded to you. Unless mentioned in the last paragraph, in any other situation credits are non-refundable.
I cannot be held liable for installations delayed by elements out of my control, such as power cuts etc.

So, to start the process, just reply to this topic with your chosen script, and I will email you.

Requirements:
-a x10hosting account.
-at least 1 available MySQL database.
-the name of the script you want installed.

You have the right to request a Mediator for this transaction.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Note that stpvoice will be able to install a version NEWER than what is in softaculous. Softaculous is easy, but not up to date on most of their software.

Good luck!

If you need credits, check out my thread in this forum to make some easy! :D

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Joomla should be absolutely fine. I'm sending you an email to the address linked to your account: pr********la@y****.*** :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please install joomla for me?

Hello,
Thank you for your custom. Your installation is complete. I have sent all details to the aforementioned email address, along with screenshots as evidence.

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Off-topic: When do you think Fantastico, and Softalucous will be back online? I know how to install manually, but its too much of a hassle, and I don't have 50 credits to buy your services. :( Otherwise I would help a guy out, but you know I'm not new by anymeans just never got into the forums thing, but now I see its really cool.
Again, sorry for being off-topic, but had to ask.

Sincerely,
GameMaster