50 Creds to accept lockerz Invites

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
hey, my brother wants one. can you send one to this email? you dont have to pay me anything

I pmed you

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
invitation sent check tommorow around this time, its ok ill still send you the 100 credits.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
ok I have 2 invites lefit!

the next to people who accept my lockerz invites will get 400 credits each!
even if you dont want a lockerz account 400 credits is to much to run from!

The first to people 2 people to send me their emails and accept the Lockerz invites get the 400 credits! even if i already signed you up you can still make an email so get to it!
Edit:
Gomarc i sent the invitation once it shows you have accepted it ill send you the 400 credits.
So i have 1 more invite.

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
go marc i just sent you the 400 credits.

Thanks everyone i have gotton Z list now, and am reducing it to 75 credits, thanks.

gomarc

Reaction score
Hey XGI Admin,

Thanks for the credits! (Again!)

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I don't see how you can redeem stuff when there is nothing in stock does it let certain people reedem at certain times or something

Yes, they call the Waves, which happens 1 time every like 2 months.
The last wave was November 23, and i was lucky enough to get Assassins Creed 2. The general redeption will occur sometime in December is what the said on their Facebook Page, so dont be late.

If anyone wants an invitation send me your email and ill give you 75 credits and an invitation.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
ok, im done paying people and giving them Lockerz invites. Im now giving them out free from me :D