500 clicks to your site for link in signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerkids

Reaction score
I am offering 500 ptc clicks to your site for one month of adding my link to your signature.
Must have 200+ posts and post at least 15 times a week. the link i want added is www.freefunsurveys.info
with anchor text of Free Fun Surveys
The clicks are pay to click but i use them and some people do sign up for stuff on my site however i only guarantee the clicks nothing else. you must be able to provide a banner url for them to click on.This is only for the first 10 that sign up.

computerkids

Reaction score
no problem i got you anyway please put my link in your signature.Pm me with any questions i am sending hits your way now 100 per day for 5 days and do some valuable posting here so i didint waste my money
Thanks
This is the code to put in your signature | <a href="http://www.freefunsurveys.info">Free-Surveys</a> |
leave out the 2 lines

naved123456

Reaction score
Sorry for replying so late. I almost forgot that i have posted in this thread.
Edit:
Now plz tell the hits will be unique or what

Last edited:

computerkids

Reaction score
yes they are unique hits.I own a ptc site and have no advertisers yet so im doing this just to put some ads up.I set yours up and you got 100 hits today.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I am offering 500 ptc clicks to your site for one month of adding my link to your signature.
Must have 200+ posts and post at least 15 times a week. the link i want added is www.freefunsurveys.info
with anchor text of Free Fun Surveys
The clicks are pay to click but i use them and some people do sign up for stuff on my site however i only guarantee the clicks nothing else. you must be able to provide a banner url for them to click on.This is only for the first 10 that sign up.

What is the URL of your PTC website?

naved123456

Reaction score
I think so its on..... let me tell u he really gave me 500 unique although i didnt had 200+ posts. He is a very loyal member of x10.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
computer kid, do that survey really give me money or .........?

Status
Not open for further replies.