500 Internal Server Error on my Joomla admin area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veivei

Reaction score
Basicly the Joomla frontend on my site looks fine and got not problem with it, but I can't log in to the backend/administrator area and found this on the page:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@digitalvei.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.4 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.4 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.3 Server at digitalvei.com Port 80

I'm not sure if it's happen because I was try to change the default CHMOD thru the backend (was 644 default and try to change into 755 and 777). I use to do this before and everything's always fine.
Maybe there's something else happen to my site which I don't know then I need a support for this issue.

Thanks before. :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your files were set to 777, I changed them to 755.

-Corey

Veivei

Reaction score
W00t...the site is back...thanks Corey ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.