500 Internal Server Error -while everything seems to be up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris73

Reaction score
Are you absolutely sure it's not something in your .htaccess file that is causing it.?

Rins7

Reaction score
This mistake happens only at php script executing. simple html page do not receive this mistake. Probably it happen only with ad-free accounts.

magician11

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been watching this and similar threads for a few days now... as I seem to be having the same problem. My pages are all php. Everything was working fine.. and then about 4 days ago or so.. I got a 500 internal server error.. and had one ever since. I can access cpanel fine.. and all the files in the backend seem fine.

I haven't changed the .htaccess file myself, and I don't see any need to upgrade my php status to intermediate, as all I am using php for is pretty much a few include statements.

What to do? What to do?

oh yeah.. I have an ad-free account.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been watching this and similar threads for a few days now... as I seem to be having the same problem. My pages are all php. Everything was working fine.. and then about 4 days ago or so.. I got a 500 internal server error.. and had one ever since. I can access cpanel fine.. and all the files in the backend seem fine.

I haven't changed the .htaccess file myself, and I don't see any need to upgrade my php status to intermediate, as all I am using php for is pretty much a few include statements.

What to do? What to do?

oh yeah.. I have an ad-free account.

First upgrade your php to intermediate. I see you still have basic. This might solve it. That would be the first step i would suggest. The reason i say upgrade is that they have made changes to the php versions which i think has affected aalot of the basic php users.

Last edited:

magician11

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply :drool:

I have requested a php upgrade and will see what happens.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the OP's problem was solved I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.