500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

fspaint

Reaction score
Hi,

Getting this when trying to edit my website on Lotus: The Site is run on E107 if that helps.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rnhvirtual.exofire.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any Ideas?

Jon

alexandrette

Reaction score
Hi,

Getting this when trying to edit my website on Lotus: The Site is run on E107 if that helps.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rnhvirtual.exofire.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any Ideas?

Jon

i have same error also. i don't think it's about your website or mine or someone else... actually nowadays, i guess the server is pretty busy. all the time it's gives different errors. database error, 500, 503... and i am pretty bored of this but i really don't want to change my server cuz x10hosting is the best. i hope it will fixed as soon as possible.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a temporary issue.Admins r aware of it. Will be solved soon

fspaint

Reaction score
The Error went away and now is back and is affecting all users. Any other Ideas?

Jon

[6x9]

Reaction score
This is a temporary issue.Admins r aware of it. Will be solved soon

I'm glad the Admins are aware of it and will have it solved soon because I'm getting the same error on Lotus.

buyphiten

Reaction score
Im on lotus and im getting the same error too.
pages without sql query are working fine. only pages that requires database connections are affected.

by the way does this problem also caused cpanel unable to login?

genealogy1

Reaction score
Stoli has same issue today.
With this status message:
cpsrvd failed
Memory Used 99.7 %
But website use where access to database is used: 500 error
plain html without database use pages are ok

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad the Admins are aware of it and will have it solved soon because I'm getting the same error on Lotus.

[6x9] that was my old post dated on 02-24-2010 06:47 AM.

Last edited:

[6x9]

Reaction score
[6x9] that was my old post dated on 02-24-2010 06:47 AM.

Ahhh ok. I didn't even check the date. I saw this topic was first on the list so I assumed it was today. I didn't realize it was bumped.

Well are the Admins aware of today's issue and working to resolve it? Seems a lot of people on Lotus are re-experiencing this issue.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Ahhh ok. I didn't even check the date. I saw this topic was first on the list so I assumed it was today. I didn't realize it was bumped.

Well are the Admins aware of today's issue and working to resolve it? Seems a lot of people on Lotus are re-experiencing this issue.
Yes ,in one of the another post our Account Manager told that admins are aware of it

Status
Not open for further replies.