500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoNuno

Reaction score
I was having SQL errors from the script (phpBB) on my site saying that the user of the db was being denied.
I deleted the old one, add a new one, configured the script and now I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

Is the SQL not working yet? I'm was previously on Fris server and according to CPanel I'm on Chopin now (the Account Panel is not working).

Also the CPanel Error log has no entries.

DragoNuno

Reaction score
Sorry for double post but it's still not working. I'm still getting the same error. The only thing that changed is that the Account Panel is working now.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I was having SQL errors from the script (phpBB) on my site saying that the user of the db was being denied.
I deleted the old one, add a new one, configured the script and now I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

Is the SQL not working yet? I'm was previously on Fris server and according to CPanel I'm on Chopin now (the Account Panel is not working).

Also the CPanel Error log has no entries.

Sorry for double post but it's still not working. I'm still getting the same error. The only thing that changed is that the Account Panel is working now.

Site working fine. It is asking to install again.

Thread Closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.