500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheusg

Reaction score
hi, in about 1 week ago, i am getting this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

i have opened a request before, but i got no replies, can someone just explain what to do, or some admin just fix the problem for me, my website is: www.superdicas.x10.mx , and ive got joomla on it...

please help this time!!!!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Staff is aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

matheusg

Reaction score
when will be it done??? couse the problem stills in there!!!:frown:

matheusg

Reaction score
yes, as i said, i think... is not all the time, is like: when i go to index, it works, but sometimes the error appears, but if u keep visiting my web site, you r gonna get this error, when you refresh the error is gone! i dont know what is this,but i really wanna know, because my visitors think that the website if offline and they giveup to keep there...

plz help...

Status
Not open for further replies.