500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightbob

Reaction score
This mornig did I only get this error when I acces FTP ore cPanel, now does the hole site not work anymore. This is the message:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bob

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
1. Any .php files should have permissions set at 0755 or 0644. If the file is world/group writeable (0777 or 0666) you will get 500 errors

2. In the .htaccess file, if it uses mod_rewrite and has any RewriteRule directives, you must have RewriteBase / above them.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
What is the permission settings of index.php file on your site.I will also suggest to look at the error_log in cPanel.It will tell you what are the last 300 errors?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all your forums account is not linked with any hosting account. Can you tell me your main domain or cPanel username? so that i can check what the problem is.

knightbob

Reaction score
The problem is already fixed, I created an new thread. My cPanel account is: vipermod.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

your hosting account is linked with forums username "vipermoddingteam87", please use that forum account in future to get better support.

Status
Not open for further replies.