500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastedgaming42

Reaction score
Cpanel Username: Toasted

Ever since I installed WordPress through Softaculous last night, I've been getting "500 Internal Server" errors on the gaming forum that i'm using x10hosting to host. I thought that uninstalling WordPress would do the trick but it didn't.

Can the x10 staff please assist me with this? It's a big deal since people coming to my forum to join can't even see the captcha on the "register" area.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

After viewing a few of the newer help threads, it seems like a couple people are having this problem. I heard that this may have been caused by permission settings or
".htaccess".

My ".htaccess" is clean and I deleted the whole subdomain that I installed WordPress on, so I doubt it is a permissions problem when it comes to my case.

toastedgaming42

Reaction score
Not to be a bother, but I still require assistance with this.

---------- Post added 09-22-2010 at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-21-2010 at 11:37 PM ----------

I'm sorry for bumping this. But, people are complaining that they keep getting the errors while trying to register on the forum. Which, for a starting community such as mine, is a bad thing.

I just can't see how installing WordPress can cause this.

toastedgaming42

Reaction score
Yes, I'm not adapt enough with a webhost such as x10hosting to know how to remedy this problem. So, anything that anyone can do (such as, advice) would really help.

Is there anywhere that I can put in a support ticket or something of the like?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, this is the support ticket system for free hosting users. Free hosting support at x10Hosting is community based support provided primarily by volunteer members of the community support team. At any given moment a member of the community support team may or may not be online who can assist you with your particular question or issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.