! 500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

esenzet

Reaction score
Hello,

I have big problem. I was uploading files of my test website, then log to wordpress and open +10tabs(want to edit style pages), then I got this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

In Panel I see, that Account is suspended:

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automa.

Of course I clicked 'unsuspend', but this is not good.

What, when +10 users in same time will try to access website? They will get 500 Internal Server Error, and I will have this problem always? :(

Any way, that can this be fixed? :(

//I search for others post, but my problem is another...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Check the error log in cPanel to see if that can shed any light as to which file is causing the problem. You could then troubleshoot further from there.

esenzet

Reaction score
I've got nothing in error log (at CPANEL:2083/frontend/x3/stats/errlog.html)

Can this error be caused, that I opened a lot of tabs/links from my site in same time?

Any ideas?

Thanks

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using any wordpress plugins? If so, please list them.

esenzet

Reaction score
All in One SEO Pack; Shockingly Simple Favicon; WordPress Importer; WP-Mail-SMTP; WP Security Scan

But this wasn't wp plugins/.htaccess problem. I told that I opened in same time a lot of links at my site and get this error.

Like 'too much connections in same time'. Is there any way to prevent users too view this 500 Internal Server error (I don't know what will be going on, when the site will be browsing +20 users same time, 500 Internal Server Error? - Too much connections? :/)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You could give it a custom error page, to make it a bit more attractive....something like "please refresh the page".

cPanel ----> Custom Error Pages ----> Select 500 -----> Put in HTML -----> Save

If you don't know html, you could use a WYSIWYG editor, then paste in the code.

esenzet

Reaction score
stpvoice... I know You want help me, but I don't wait to make cool 500 pages this is not what I want. When I got 500 error the only way to fix it was login to x10 control panel and click "unsuspend account". I can't click this X-times for a hour/day.

I only have question to staff/ admins, is this problem will not happen again.

Can it be done?

esenzet

Reaction score
What's going on, now on my site: http://spinacz.org/ I don't see anything (like there will be problem with mysql access) I can also login to wordpress panel...

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site loads fine for me....and sorry, it was just an idea. May have been a temporary problem with MySQL.

Status
Not open for further replies.