500 internal server error

XDonCrow

Reaction score
Since yesterday when i login to my free hosting plan and try to open the control panel I get this 500 internal server error is it only for me or for everybody

Screenshot 2024-04-15 113354.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
Since yesterday when i login to my free hosting plan and try to open the control panel I get this 500 internal server error is it only for me or for everybody
Could be maintenance on your server. I go directly to CP with button click. Have you tried direct login to CP?

XDonCrow

Reaction score
Could be maintenance on your server. I go directly to CP with button click. Have you tried direct login to CP?
I did try to login straight to cpanel and it kept loading forever i even tried creating a new account it displayed the same issue

janedoe

Reaction score
Yes i do get the error when i go here
And i dont know what kind of server besides the fact that its the shared hosting free plan
I tried to access it yesterday and it doesn't work today either. Do you know how long it is usually impossible to access if the server is not working?

XDonCrow

Reaction score
I tried to access it yesterday and it doesn't work today either. Do you know how long it is usually impossible to access if the server is not working?
I honestly have no idea its the first time it happens. Been using this service for years launching small websites even linking the servers to some of the apps i develop hopefully it'll be back soon

janedoe

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea its the first time it happens. Been using this service for years launching small websites even linking the servers to some of the apps i develop hopefully it'll be back soon
I wanted to access my project to add information but now nothing. I hope that we will not have to wait long.