500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefox91

Reaction score
hi all of admins and hi corey how are you all ? I have a problem with my site when i browse an error appeare to me said :
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thefox91.thefox91.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

i don't know why was that please help and answer me also i can now log into my cpannel but that error i don'y know why please help to solve it ....... thanks for all
Note : I asked for requset to upgrade for php in order to solve the error but i haven't upgraded yet..

Best Reagrds ,
Fox

Xemnas

Reaction score
It's because of the Absolut upgrades. I've checked my site (which is on Absolut) and I'm getting the error. So, please refer to this post for more details.

thefox91

Reaction score
No Dear x10hosting is the best free hosting web that i had used it this web has many graet things and all is free , in the future this will be the one the problem that i had post in time htta no one is online but when eny one is online he will help me

spork

Reaction score
i wonder why the support is soo bad here??

The problem is your attitude is so bad here, I never have support problems.

A 500 error can be caused for any number of reasons such as a server overload, or even a problem with your php code. I'm guessing most likely the error is your code and not the server as mine works just fine.

9svn6

Reaction score
It's not just php my Perl News script is getting the same error.

hontes

Reaction score
Is this error fixed already? I'm still having this problem. Please help!

http://SilvasPhoto.com

Thanks.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@silvasphoto.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_mono/1.2.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at silvasphoto.x10hosting.com Port 80

thefox91

Reaction score
ur error has been resolved .. this company is doing great Effort for us

Status
Not open for further replies.