Not open for further replies.

JAL Virtual

Reaction score
  • I get this when i go to my website.
Its a php driven site.

http://jlvirtual.x10hosting.com/index.php

----------------------------

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@jlvirtual.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at jlvirtual.x10hosting.com Port 80

RicardoCabral

Reaction score
I tried to access your site and I got 110 error (timeout) after my browser try to load the page for 2 or 3 minutes.

The 500 error you are talking about is the same thing that I was getting few days ago. I created a ticket and had to wait for 10 days for an answer. They said:

Your site should be working fine now.
Indeed my site was working, but on the next day (yesterday) it was not working anymore. Now I'm getting a timeout error when I try to access my site. Just like what happens when I try to access your site.

Right now I think it does not worth creating a ticket. The support staff is very busy and send a ticket because of a problem which is affecting many people will not make my site work again. So, I will just sit and wait (but not forever). I suggest you do the same.

pentaws

Reaction score
You could temporarily rename the root .htaccess file, the restrictions in the free account can cause the error

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.