500 Internal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativeminds10187

Reaction score
SO this happened when I uploaded the wordpress file. timelessphoto.co.cc
uhmmm what can I do? I see this 755 and 644 things and i'm pretty sure that each file has this permission and I also saw this thing about the .htaccess and then what is with this.. I already saw it. then what? what will I do with it?

creativeminds10187

Reaction score
I already read that thing but the terms that were used was too complicated, I just don't get it :)
anyway i'll go try to re-upload my files, but I don't think that will solve the problem.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I already read that thing but the terms that were used was too complicated, I just don't get it :)
anyway i'll go try to re-upload my files, but I don't think that will solve the problem.

Errors in .htaccess files can commonly cause 500 errors. If using the Rewrite module please ensure you include "RewriteBase /" immediately under "RewriteEngine On" on a new line.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I already read that thing but the terms that were used was too complicated, I just don't get it
It should link to any terms it doesn't define (though I've added a few more references). If you're going to run a web site, you'll need to learn these things.

If there are any specific parts of the document that need clarification, post here. I'll either rewrite the article or link to another page that gives an explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.