500 interval error

Status
Not open for further replies.

marley17

Reaction score
getting this issue since x10 upgraded to cpanel 11.. now for 3days i kept my silence , try to wait for the issue to be fix by the admins but please take a look at the configuration in free hosting server cause its turns out to be a bug anymore.. im getting more error and cant edit my site because of this. . thank you in advance

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you log into cPanel?
If so, go to the Logs section
Click on Error Log
Post the most recent errors

miguelkp

Reaction score
I think there is a general issue with stoli. A lot of us (stoli users) have problems with the 500 error, with FTP, with cPanel and so on.
I hope it will be solved soon :(

azadder

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Time: 12:35-36pm CST. I am on Stoli as well. I cant log into cpanel. It was working last night, just not today. Most of the time nothing loads, but every once in a while I will get the error listed above. I can FTP into the site. Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.

Fishbowl444

Reaction score
I too am having ridiculous amounts of problems with this, wich is kind of a bummer, becuase our forum was having quite teh activity rush, and I'm afraid this might kill it.

500 internal error and trouble connecting the FTP, all of that. And I am on stoli as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.