502 Bad Gateway Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

angels_scam_patrol

Reaction score
When I try and access my site, I get the following error:

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

I checked my account and everything is online except EXIM

http://scammereliminat.x10hosting.com/

User name is Tess

Can you help me with this? Also, I've had several complaints from members of my forum, that they often receive "page not found" when they try and access the forum but after several re-try's they get there. Any ideas?

Thanks,
tess

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
When I try and access my site, I get the following error:

Bad Gateway

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

I checked my account and everything is online except EXIM

http://scammereliminat.x10hosting.com/

User name is Tess

Can you help me with this? Also, I've had several complaints from members of my forum, that they often receive "page not found" when they try and access the forum but after several re-try's they get there. Any ideas?

Thanks,
tess

Actually yeah; that last part about some users sites having problems but after re-trys they get there, that's an X10 problem that's being worked on.

It's also the reason support is on hold; Support On Hold

NS2.X10HOSTING.COM is causing some problems with DNS, and since that's one of the two servers used to direct browsers to the right location (for instance, your website), it's a BIG problem. Can't get to the right site via NS2, but after enough retries you end up "talking" to NS1 instead, which IS working.

If it helps at all I can get to your site just fine, so I'm gunna bet this is related to NS2 having some problems. Just know that the mods and Corey already know about it, and are working to get it fixed :)

Sorry for any inconvenience it's causing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.