503 error when accessing page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicstruck44

Reaction score
hi.. i've been getting a lot of 503 errors when i tried to install HESK.. but the rest of my website works fine.. any idea why? could it be due to the stress test you're doing to yr server?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

no respond? i still have 503s... http://www.magicstruck.com/support

magicstruck44

Reaction score
still no solution? anyone can recommend another help and support which works?

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

hey guys.. still have error 503 on my support page (magicstruck.com/support)...

also, my wordpress control panel has gone wonkey.. see the picture:
28tgx3b.jpg

lastly can I have the restrictions on my account lifted?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

sorry for spamming, but i'm getting rather frustrated + anxious in getting my site up asap... it's been 4-5 days since i started this thread and no reply from anyone :(

is there a solution? is this a known problem? it seems that there are others with the same problem... all of these posts do NOT have any reply to them...

i'd appreciate any form of reply from the mods/admin.. even a simple "noted" reply would do much to soothe my nerves.. :)

since there are a few queries in this thread i shall summarize all these...

1) my x10 domain is magic-struck.x10.mx and my domain is www.magicstruck.com
2) i am on lotus server
3) i run wordpress, and my wordpress admin panel has gone crazy. i would like a fix
4) i am trying to install HESK but i only get the 503 error. "support site" url: www.magicstruck.com/support/ i need a fix or workaround
5) i would like the restrictions to be lifted from my account

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

yet another edit / post

does this have to do with the issue some people are facing?
http://status.x10hosting.com/
(In Progress) Lotus5 days ago
Lotus has switched into ‘read-only’ again. We will be doing a FSCK and bringing it back online. We will need to swap out hardware on this server, please check back later for details regarding this.

We will be scheduling a drive swap on this server in the next few days. Issue will remain in progress until this has been done.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Apologies for the delayed reply. I am able to view and browse your website. Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to view your admin panel, so can you verify that it is still having issues? I'm attempting to get in touch with someone with access to the server logs to see why your HESK install is giving out 503 errors, and I have notified the people capable of lifting the restrictions from your account.

magicstruck44

Reaction score
yup i'm still having issues with the admin panel... not sure why.. but it happened when i was trying to update some plugins... i suspect that some permission was corrupted... or may not be compatible with this place...

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Try disabling all of your plugins temporarily to see if that fixes the admin page looking weird.

magicstruck44

Reaction score
i think i found the problem with the admin page...

2bely1.png

also another error 503!!!

to think of it, i think a reason why the updating of plugins failed is also coz of this 503 error...

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Admins are waiting on a fix for the 503 errors shortly. Your patience is appreciated.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's some maintainence planned to try and fix all the 503 errors still; I'm not seeing the 503 anymore on your site when I used to though, so it might already be fixed.

magicstruck44

Reaction score
[Finally resolved] Re: 503 error when accessing page?

oh wow! it's finally fixed! thanks loads... the last post it was still not working... zzz.. haha.. thanks anyway...

(Completed) Lotus 4 days agoFollowing the procedure we did with Boru last night we will be continuing with Lotus this evening. Everything will be migrated to a new server with better a better hardware setup. This should fix some annoying issues that we’ve seen come up such as FTP errors.
Information regarding the migration will be posted here, please do not open support tickets until we announce everything is back online.
The IP migration and last part of setup will cause downtime, we expect this to start in roughly a hour.
Services should be back online, we will be making config changes and updates over the next 24 hours.
Rebooting Lotus to apply some final settings. @ 1:35PM EDT
We are doing one last reboot, after this maintenance will be completed besides some minor things we need to touch up. All services will be online and working after this last change is applied. @ 4:30AM EDT
We completed the reboot but have decided to run a pre-emptive FSCK due to all the recent changes, we’d rather wrap everything up at once then have issues in a few days \ week. @ 5:05AM EDT
Everything is back online, no further downtime is expected. @ 8:55AM EDT

this must be the reason why everything's working again.. haha..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.